Midwest Spotlight Educators Info
Nominate a colleague or apply to be one of our Midwest Spotlight Educators. The goal of this recognition is to honor leaders from the region in education technology, whose practices are making a difference for students and teachers. This is reflected in increased knowledge, improved skills and academic achievement by integrating technology into their instructional practices.
- Free Registration to METC 2014 (2-day General Conference, 2/10-12/2014)
- One Year Membership to the METC ISTE Affiliate
- METC T-shirt
- Midwest Spotlight Educator Certificate of Recognition
- Press Release
- Recognition during METC
- Demonstrate motivation, engagement, transformation, and connection using technology to improve teaching and learning. (Connecting to the METC theme)
- Provides a minimum of two references.
- Must be a certified educator in Missouri or Illinois.
- If accepted, presents at least 2 sessions at the conference. (Does not include preconference workshops or panel sessions.)
All applications and nominations must be made through the online form. The list of questions that will be asked is below.
- Name, School, additional contact information.
- Years of experience in education.
- Past conference (or other) presentations.
- Area of expertise
- Fit under what conference strand(s).
- Statement of support (if nominating someone).
- 1-2 References with contact information.
- Opportunity to apply for a hotel travel voucher (only if from outside of St. Louis).
Application/Nomination Deadline of Friday, May 31, 2013
The METC Planning and Advisory Committee will review the applicants after the deadline has passed.
Contact Megan Moncure at email@example.com or 314-692-1202 with any questions.
Last modified: Tuesday, January 29, 2013, 03:28 PM