Online Proposal Form
Submitting Your Proposal
Once you are ready to submit your proposal please keep the following in mind. We have switched to a new system for submitting your proposal.
- The proposal process has changed! We have changed to a new system of submitting proposals.
- When submitting your proposal you will be required to set up an account. Please note that the email address you use for this account will be used for all future contact regarding your session.
- You are now able to submit a proposal on behalf of another person. Because of that you will be required to list the author (and any additional co-authors) of the presentation. Once on the Proposal Authors page you must choose an Author. If you (the Submitter) are the author, just click Add as Author to the right of the Submitter Account section. Add additional co-authors by clicking co-author and completing their contact information. Once you have completed this section click Continue.
- On the next page you will fill in all of the proposal information. All required fields are noted. When you have completed this page click Continue.
- Proposal Review page: review your information. If you have determined all of the information is correct click Save Changes.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email for each proposal that you submit.
**Once logged in fill out the proposal form in it's entirety without taking breaks. The system will time you out after being inactive for 30 minutes.**
If you encounter a problem when trying to submit a proposal you can contact Megan Moncure at firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-692-1202. If you receive an error, emailing a screenshot of the error would be very helpful in figuring out the problem.
Submit a Proposal
Preconference Submission Deadline: August 24, 2012
General Session Submissions Deadline: September 17, 2012
The deadline has been extended since all phones and email will be down at CSD on Friday, September 14, 2012.
Last modified: Tuesday, September 11, 2012, 09:14 AM